It can be a tough task even with the help of friends, family, and experienced wedding planners. Here are some great tips to make sure you feel confident about every aspect of your wedding, from the centerpieces to the rental fees. Do not forget to learn about how you will handle tax reporting for your business. Reporting taxes for a business is much more complicated than filing taxes for yourself. You might need to hire a tax accountant to sort out what you have to do in the first year that you are filing as a business, just to make sure that it is done correctly.
Tips and Tricks:
- If you can’t have a limo for your wedding, dress up the cars you’re going in. Put on crepe paper flowers, streamers and whatever else the owner will let you dress it up with. It will make you feel like you have your own customized coach, so you don’t really need a limo anyway.
- If you want a much better wedding day look but on a budget that is tight, consider renting diamonds. This is a way to achieve the amazing look you are striving for without breaking the bank.
- Consider visiting a local park or museum to have your wedding photos taken. It’s amazing to have a gorgeous background in your photographs, but sometimes your actual wedding location might not offer such a view. Contact your city’s government office to see if you’ll need a photography license for the location you choose.
- Designer candles, jewel-encrusted candelabras, and crystal decor can add up quickly when multiple tables are used for the wedding reception or rehearsal dinner. To save money, purchase large, unscented pillar candles of varying sizes. You can then use adornments and embellishments from bulk craft supply stores, such as stick-on colored crystals or textured, sheer ribbons to tie around each of the pillars.
How to do preparations for wedding:
- Ensure that everyone coming to your destination wedding, knows exactly what to do and where to go when they get off the plane. Provide them with detailed instructions on how to get to the hotel and then, how to get from the hotel to your wedding location. They should also have help in heading home.
- For an intimate atmosphere that encourages guests to mingle and interact with each other, consider long tables with benches instead of multiple round tables. This helps to create a more natural pattern of communication and invite shared conversations. This arrangement can also cut down on the costs of paying for multiple floral arrangements for each table.
- A great destination wedding for people who plan to have many children in attendance is at the beach. The kids can play with toys in the sand while the adults watch the nuptials. Provide some toys like buckets and shovels, and ensure someone is willing to watch the kids (provide them with a video of the ceremony afterward.)
- Look for unique and memorable ways to incorporate fresh and silk cut flowers into your wedding decor at both the ceremony and reception site. If your venue is outdoors, tie a hemp or twine rope between two trees or posts. Next, use old-fashioned wooden clothespins to clip cascades of blooms, leaves, and stems on the line. This creates a gorgeous backdrop that can include the bride’s signature flowers and wedding colors.
Plan and an itinerary :
Send a plan and an itinerary to your guests to help them schedule their activities and find their way. If you share your schedule with your guests, it helps them understand where they are expected to be and when they need to be there, so they can manage their travel time appropriately. Though the idea may not appeal to you at first, a “like new” wedding dress can really cut your dress budget. Most of the dresses you will find have only been worn once and some sellers require this. You can find and afford much grander options for your dress that you would not have originally considered trying to buy.
Hopefully, these tips have given you some peace of mind and helped boost your confidence in your ability to plan your wedding with common sense as well as style. The more you know about how to plan a wedding properly, the more energy you’ll have to make sure every single detail is absolutely perfect.