Luckily, timepieces are available for men and women, in a wide variety of styles that can fit into any budget. Some watches are heirloom quality that can be passed down from generation to generation, while others are perfect for underwater use. Make sure you know what to look for when buying platinum jewelry. Platinum needs to be at least 95% pure in order for it to be considered real platinum. If it’s lower it is platinum alloy. Also, be aware that platinum can develop a patina, which many people feel gives jewelry a nice antique look. This jewelry also does not wear away and is hypoallergenic.
Tips and Tricks For Jewelary:
- When wearing jewelry, less is more. You don’t need to wear a necklace, earrings, bracelets, a watch, and rings to make your outfit look complete. Choose pieces that work well with your outfit and what you’re wearing. One well chosen bracelet or necklace will draw more compliments than multiple striking items.
- To show off a graceful neck, try wearing a choker. A choker will immediately draw eyes to your neckline and can accentuate it in a variety of ways. A simple ribbon choker can make your neck look more delicate, while a dramatic, showy choker can make your neck look longer. If you’re proud of your neck, a choker is a great way to complete any look.
- Before you buy a new piece of jewelry, look at what the current trends are. If there is one thing better than finding the perfect, most heart-stopping bauble, it would be snagging the piece at a wonderful price!
- If you’re having a traditional wedding and your family wants you to wear heirloom jewelry, find out what you will be wearing as early as possible! You’ll need to match your other items to what your family will be giving you. So ensure you have enough time to snag a pair of earrings or a bracelet to match.
- If you would like to buy a pair of earrings for a loved one, make sure they have pierced ears first! It is a major faux pas to pick up a pair of gorgeous baubles only to find out they’re unwearable. If you can, check her jewelry box, or ask someone close to her who might know like her Mother.
How To Buy:
- If you own hemp jewelry, never wear it in the shower or while swimming. Exposure to water will greatly reduce the lifespan of your hemp pieces. Always remove your jewelry prior to water related activities, and avoid wearing it on very humid days as well. This will keep your special pieces looking great for a long time.
- If you like to buy costume jewelry, make sure that you examine the condition carefully. Even though it is not as expensive as its precious counterpart, costume jewelry represents a significant investment, one that can be lost if the pieces are allowed to get worn and broken. Pieces that are in great shape will fetch you better prices down the road, should you choose to sell them.
- If you plan on selling jewelry online, you should make sure you know the materials. All jewelry sellers should know about the Federal Trade Commission’s Guides for both the Jewelry and Precious Metal Industries. If you don’t know all the rules, a customer could file a misrepresentation claim against you, which you do not want happening to you.
- While jewelry makes a great surprise gift, you should avoid presenting jewelry at off-the-cuff moments. A really beloved piece of jewelry is one that reminds its owner of a particularly memorable occasion. If there is not a common or personal holiday associated with your gift, make an effort to turn the presentation itself into an experience to remember.
If you want to buy cheap jewelry, buy homemade jewelry instead of going to a store. A lot of people use their blogs to sell their own creations. You can also look at online auction and shopping websites to find artisans selling cheap jewelry. Make sure you buy something from someone you can trust. Add elegance, fashion or simplicity to your wardrobe with a watch to match your personality. A simple, black band with an opalescent face is conservative, sophisticated and easy to see. A boldfaced metallic watch, encrusted with diamonds, adds luxury to any outfit. If you enjoy following the latest trend, choose a fashionable timepiece, created by the hottest designer.