Are you searching for tips on how to better use some of the new apps that are on the market for the iphone? Well, you’re in luck because the article below offers some great tips on how to find some of the coolest new iphone apps that are on the market. Read on and learn about those apps! You will want to restart your iphone on a semi-regular basis. Giving it this little reboot from time to time helps to keep all your apps, programs, and other functions running smoothly and properly. To do this, just turn off your phone, leave it off for 30 seconds or more and then restart the device.
Tips and Tricks:
- Try to keep the applications that you use the most on the first page. This is important as you will want to reduce the amount of time that you search for your favorite used functions. Sort your most widely used functions in order from the most to least use on the first page for convenience.
- Your iPhone can guide you from one location to a new one. You could utilize the in-built map facility for finding your way around unknown areas that you are visiting. Bookmark the map for ease of use.
- If you use your iPhone as a listening device for your favorite mp3s, use this trick. To randomly shuffle to another song, simply shake the phone gently with a flick of your wrist. This is perfect for those who prefer to listen but don’t want to stop and take the time to select another song.
- Use your phone horizontally when you are inputting data. It is easy to forget, but the keys are much larger when the phone is horizontal, so it is so much easier to accurately input text. If you do not already have that capability on your phone, you can get the application from Safari.
- You may run into a problem in which you are unable to power up your iPhone by pressing its Sleep/Wake button. Fortunately, a hard reset remedies the problem. Simultaneously hold the button and the Home key. This shuts the phone down and restarts it so your phone won’t be frozen anymore.
- Keep the firmware updated on your iPhone. This can increase usability and boost battery life. Just install iTunes on your computer and then connect your iPhone to it. You can also connect your iPhone with your Apple computer.
- If your iphone gets wet, it may not be ruined. Gently towel dry the device. Do not turn it on or use heat or wind to dry it out. Instead, place it in a baggie with some white rice, and leave it for several hours. The rice will absorb any moisture that is inside your iphone.
- Chefs and epicureans alike will find no end of benefits to using an iPhone due to the incredible array of available tools catering to foodies of every description. By researching and downloading applications devoted to recipe sharing, restaurant reviews and ingredient sourcing, it is possible for the iPhone to streamline the life of anyone who loves the art of fine cuisine.
- Do you need to be able to fast forward or rewind music and video? If you press and hold the skip button, this is a much more effective way of doing so instead of just pressing the skip button. You can get to any frame of the video or part of the song that you need to in no time at all.
- There are plenty of game applications to keep you entertained on the iphone. Some of the classic games such as Tetris and Bejewled have found their way to the iphone. If you need something to keep you entertained when you have downtime during work or in between classes then these games could be worthwhile downloads for you.
Press cancel to save messages to work on later. You will then be given the option to save your work. Send an unfinished message to your drafts by tapping the “save” option. Should this folder not exist, it will be created. Now, after taking in the above information, you should be an expert on where to locate all the new and latest iphone apps that are on the market.